lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2009

Molé, molé, molé

On Saturday we went to my host mom's sister's (my host aunt?) for my host mom's mom's birthday (my host abuelita?). Apparently, she has a lot of dietary restrictions in her old age, so all she wants to eat is molé. So I had molé for the first time.

Everyone kept saying it was really spicy, but I didn't think it was anything impressive in the picante arena. Everyone was also very concerned it was going to make me sick (because it was so spicy), but I am clearly a culinary Evil Kinevil and can take anything.*





*Yes, that is what she said.

3 comentarios:

  1. What exactly is mole (idk how to get the accent mark, sorry!)?

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Mole is this traditional sauce... you basically drown meat in it. But there are 93853904957394753 different types of molé.

    ResponderBorrar