miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2009

A ho-hum sort of day

All the paper here is either blank or graph paper. I do not understand this. I do not understand this at all. I was at Chedraui (el supermercado) and I was going to buy a Jonas Brothers notebook as a joke, but it was 10 pesos more than just buying the loose leaf. Plus, IT WAS STILL GRAPH PAPER. So fuck that.

Also, I had a really good sandwich today! It was blue cheese, mayo, lettuce, avocado and jalepeños on ciabatta. For 20 pesos. Which is less than two dollars. Everything here is so cheap, it's amazing. I was trying to explain this to my intercambio, but I don't think she understands just how much of a cheapskate I am, and therefore how AMAZING this is to me.

I met with my intercambio as well today, but I'm not going to write about here until I have a picture. Because everything is better with illustrations!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario