sábado, 29 de agosto de 2009

No es baño


No es baño, originally uploaded by sappycoldplaywhore.

Sí, no es baño. Es un lugar muy agradable. (I shot this photo walking home today. There's a freakin' time stamp on it because I'm retarded and my camera is new. That's my excuse.)

Fui a camino este tarde con una otra estudiante, se llama Ashley. Ella es de Tennessee y tiene un accento muy sureño. Fuimos al centro y miramos algunos parques y calles, y compramos helado de fresas y crema para sólo once pesos (es menos de un dolar).

Para almuerzo, mi mamá cocinó sopa de zanahorias, pasta, y poblanos lleno de queso. Estoy comiendo más verduras que comía en los Estados. Tal vez estaré sana, para una vez.



I went for a walk this afternoon with my fellow study-abroad student, Ashley. She's from Tennessee and has an extremely Southern accent. I love it. We walked around, getting acquainted with the parks and streets. I saw a poster for a ballet company doing Swan Lake. I think I might go see that; the tickets are less than $30. We bought some ice cream (strawberries and cream!) for 11 pesos, which is less than a dollar. I love cheap ice cream.

For lunch, my host mother made carrot soup, pasta, and poblano peppers stuffed with cheese. OMG, she's a great cook. I'm actually eating vegetables. I'll finally be healthy for once.

Ahora, es el tiempo por una siesta. ¡Adios!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario