lunes, 31 de agosto de 2009

Monte Alban


Monte Alban, originally uploaded by sappycoldplaywhore.

Monte Alban was really gorgeous. (Well, duh, I mean, look at this picture.) And it wasn't too hot; I didn't even get burnt!


Classes "started" today. We took our Spanish placement tests and met our intercambios. My student's name is Sara.

I was placed in Advanced Spanish, although I don't see how, as two girls in Intermediate are Spanish majors. But I like my teacher; she told us which museums in Oaxaca are the best and where they have a cinema club every night except Mondays.

Classes begin properly tomorrow. We do two classes per day and start a new session once we've done 45 hours of class. First session, I'm taking Advanced Spanish (duh) and Practical Writing (for Spanish). I'll take History of Mesoamerica and Economics next session, and Contemporary Mexican Women Writers and possibly another Spanish class for the third session.

1 comentario:

  1. What are you talking about! Your spanish is awesome! Well, from what I can understand of it anyway, most of it is too advanced for me, haha.

    ResponderBorrar