domingo, 6 de diciembre de 2009

Between the idea and the reality

Taking off over Oaxaca

This is the way the world my trip to México ends: not with a bang but a whimper. I was just sitting there in the airport, listening to my iPod. No melodramatic crying. Maybe there was a little tearing up when I said goodbye to my host mum, but relatively uneventful. Even last night, which was incredibly fun, still sort of let me down (mostly because I have an overactive imagination and I was to come to pass does not ever come to pass).

And now, back in Los Angeles, sitting in my room, everything feels so familiar. But I don't want it to.

I want to go back to México.


Landing in Mexico City

3 comentarios:

  1. These shots are amazing! Thanks for commenting on my blog -- your input is always so interesting.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. :'(
    I'm sorry. I can't imagine the 'crash and burn' feeling that comes with moving back.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I'm sorry dear. =( I suppose you're still planning to keep in touch with everyone? Maybe you can just wait a few months and go back in the summer. =)

    ResponderBorrar