lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2009

No hay honor más grande que ser un charolastra


Huatulco is much, much better than Puerto Escondido. There are a lot more beaches, especially tiny bays that are only accessible by boat and are therefore much less crowded. We went on a boat ride (I'm on a boat!), went snorkeling, held puffer fish, ate a fish that Ashley caught for lunch, went to a ridiculously lame club that charged a ridiculous cover of 100 pesos and was so not worth it, and flirted with a cute Northern Englishman (okay, that last one was just me).


And look! It's the beach from Y Tu Mamá También! Our visit to which actually led to an argument about whether or not one of the characters fucked the other character's mom, because Justine was adamant that this is what happened, because that's the title of the movie. But that was just a joke he made. I think. If anyone knows the answer, please do tell. This is a matter of some importance that needs to be resolved, for the good of mankind!

We had the day off school today for 20 de noviembre, which is Friday. (I know, it makes perfect sense. It's just, like, logic.) So I've sat around all day, not really doing anything, and now I must get back to the real world and finish the two short stories I've been putting off all weekend.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario